My name is Albert. I studied journalism at Blanquerna university. I have a lot of passions and I like to live to the fullest. To feel free I need to travel a lot, do scuba diving and enjoy my meals.
Please see as follows for my CV:
- Degree in Journalism at the Faculty of Sciences of Communication Blanquerna, Universitat Ramon Llull
– Specialized in content writing seminar
- Erasmus in Macerata (Italy) in January 2012 – June 2012
- English: Advanced, equivalent to oral Proficiency level (two years in Sheffield, United Kingdom)
- Catalan: Native
- Castilian: Native
- Italian: Intermediate (Erasmus)
- Conexionempresas. Telemarketing, mailing, visiting clients and administrative management. (2016)
- Genting Club Casino (Sheffield). Marketing Assistant Development. Marketing plan, content writing and management of social networks (2013 – 2015)
- FC Barcelona. Corporate communication in the press office. Newspaper analysis, writing on the website and press releases (2011-2011). University internship.
- Ràdio Premià de Mar. Writing, editing and speech of sports news. (2009 to 2010). University internship.
- Genting Club Casino (Sheffield). Chef (2013 – 2015)
- BB’S Italian Restaurant (Sheffield). Waiter (2013 – 2013)
- Illa Fantasia (Premia de Dalt). waiter (2013 – 2013)
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Access, Power Point and MAC operating system.
- Knowledge of Word Press
- Knowledge of Hootsuite
- Sports, especially football
- Corporate communication